The Festivent de Lévis spreads throughout the city from august 4 to 22, 2021 !
After a break of 1 year, Festivent de Lévis is back for the summer of 2021 in a revisited formula: 18 days, 5 experiences and several different sites and almost everything will be free!
Music, family and hot air balloons will remain at the heart of the adapted programming of Festivent for its 37th edition. The festival will take place in the city from Wednesday, August 4 to Sunday, August 22, 2021 with 5 sites integrated into the municipal program Cet été, je parcours Lévis. Fantastic by day and by night, most of the activities will be free and accessible via the bike paths. It’s a rendezvous at Parc des Chutes-de-la-Chaudière, Parc Champigny, Parc du Rigolet, Anse-Tibbits and the Forts-de-Lévis National Historic Site
- Tickets and passeports are final sale : not refundable, exchangeable or transferable. Resale is also prohibited. See all sales conditions.
- Arrive early, the site could be complete before the shows.
- Please note that chairs won’t be allowed on the site.
- Adult passport gives you access to all our site and shows, in general admission.
- Adult passport and daily ticket does not include rides and attractions access. It is therefore possible to purchase acces and daily tickets for rides and attractions access available on site.